The so-called 30- minute recipe is no exaggeration, and it is delicious and nutritious. As a worker who loves health and loves to cook, I often delve into 30- minute recipes and steal the recipe. I found that to be lazy and eat well, first of all know how to seasoning, so that common ingredients can be varied; in addition, it is best to equip an oven or The air fryer can cook without oil fume and wash less kitchen utensils, but also can make a variety of simple dishes.
Written by: Daphne Wu｜Photo: Envato
30- MINUTE RECIPE 1 : JAPANESE CHICKEN FLAVORED RICE
Photo by Envato－ grafvision
The main ingredients ( 1 person):
Chicken / thigh meat 1 block kelp soy flavor 2 tablespoons half of the diced carrots (rotatable dance with mushrooms, the mushrooms)
rice 1 servings, laminaran flavor 15ml of soy sauce , 1 tablespoon of sake , a little sugar, a little salt, and appropriate amount of water.
How to do:1 Heat a wok, fry the chicken skin down until golden, pick up and cut into pieces, add kelp-flavored soy sauce and marinate for 5-10 minutes. 2 Wash the rice, add kelp-flavored soy sauce, sugar, salt, sake and appropriate amount of water, add diced radish, stir, add chicken, and cook.
30- MINUTE RECIPE 2 : GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH CHEESE AND THREE-COLOR PEPPER
Photo by Envato－ Seva_blsv
Ingredients (for 1 person):
1 piece of chicken breast , appropriate amount of cheese, appropriate amount of red and yellow peppers (shredded), a little salt, pepper and olive oil, assorted herbs and red pepper powder (can also be used without red pepper powder)
1 Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Cut the chicken breast in half and spread it out. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and red and yellow pepper. 2 Cover the chicken breast, sprinkle with assorted herbs and red pepper powder on the surface for a little seasoning, and finally pour in olive oil and spread well. 3 Put the oven at 190 degrees Celsius and bake for 20 minutes, then turn to the air fryer to 190 degrees for 5 minutes (if the chicken breast is thick and unripe, you can fry it for 2 or 3 minutes). * If you don’t have an oven and a gas grill, you can simply fry them in a flat-bottom wok, but pay attention to the degree of rawness. *It can be served with spaghetti
30- MINUTE RECIPE 3 : PORK PORK WITH BRAISED CABBAGE AND SPICY CITRON SAUCE
Photo by Envato－ Johnstocker
The main ingredients ( 2 servings):
pork slices about 200g , broccoli half, sake 2 tablespoons spicy grapefruit sauce Ingredients: grapefruit soy sauce 3 tablespoons chili oil 1 teaspoon onion right amount of practice:
- Cut the pork into long pieces, cut the broccoli into easy-to-eat pieces, and chop the green onions.
- Put all the spicy grapefruit sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Spread the broccoli in a flat-bottomed wok, on top of the pork belly, try not to overlap. Sprinkle with sake, close the lid and steam on low heat for about 8minutes, until the meat is cooked through.
- Drizzle the spicy grapefruit sauce on the table, you can eat it!
* Can be served with white rice
30- MINUTE RECIPE 4 : FRIED SALMON WITH WINE
Photo by Envato－ karandaev
salmon . 1 block salt and rice wine a little practice:
- After the salmon is wiped dry, sprinkle some salt and marinate for about 10
- In a non-stick flat-bottomed wok, put the salmon on medium-low heat and fry until fragrant.
- After frying on one side until golden brown, turn the salmon over, pour in the rice wine, cover the lid and stew until the rice wine is dry, confirm that it is cooked through and sprinkle black pepper as you like.
*It can be served with stir-fried vegetables and rice
30- MINUTE RECIPE 5 : GRILLED SOY SAUCE CHICKEN WINGS
Photo by Envato－ Timolina
Ingredients ( 2 servings):
chicken wings 10 rats soy sauce 1 teaspoon rice wine 1 teaspoon sesame oil 1 tsp, little white pepper, garlic 2 flap sliced or diced practice:
- Put the chicken wings in a plastic bag and put all the above seasonings in.
- Knead the plastic bag until the chicken wings are covered with seasoning. It is best to marinate for half a day or even overnight.
- Air fry at 180degrees for 8 minutes, turn it over , and then 200 degrees for 3 This dish is superb with white rice!
* If there is no air roasting pan, you can simply use a flat-bottomed wok to cook, but be careful that it will burn easily.
* Can be served with rice or spaghetti